Saturday, March 19, 2016

#ESafety and Social Media



A purpose of this project is notice how to protect ourselves in social media and why is it important to in social network.

We like spend time use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media. When we use social media, we leave a Digital Footprint. A digital footprint is a trace of data when you are using internet. For example, Facebook, browse history, emails and passwords and even your private information.

Each social media has private mode, but actually it is just perfunctory step. Hackers can discover our private information and they will deliver spam or post illegal internet advertisement by your id and many others.

During use social media, I never thought my account could be hacked, but my account already hacked by someone and it was use for illegal internet advertisement.
Like my experience, many people have experience like me or people can get under attack from hacker. 

I think, all people do not want to everyone know all about them and our information is not really safe. So, our group will figure out how to protect ourselves in social media.

By: Chaerin Park

No comments:

Post a Comment